By clicking on “Proceed”, the user (“User”) hereby agrees with Fluturetech Limited RC to be bound by the Term of Use spelt out in the Terms and Conditions section of this website and is estopped from denying same.
By visiting www.ProDevs.io you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
- ProDevs does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- ProDevs does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to ProDevs will be secured with industry-standard protocols and technology.
ProDevs Gigs is an online portal that connects clients & talents. Users of the portal are either Clients who request tech services to be performed by talents or talents who offer services to Clients.
- Personal Information: In the course of using the portal whether as a Client or talent, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, residential address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the portal to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as card details, or other bank account information necessary to facilitate payment.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or passport number to validate your identity or as may be required by law. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo.
- General Audience: The portal is available to the general audience and intended for users over the age of minority. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of minority. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
- Non-Identifying Information: We may also collect other information, such as demographic data, information regarding your use of the portal, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate information collected from ProDevs users. We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the portal and are viewable by other users.
Cookies: Like many sites like ours, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on your computer or similar device (such as to save your registration username and password for future logins to the portal and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of your browser session. You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functions of our portal. Upon creation of your user profile, you may be required to provide information about yourself which may include Personal Information, photographs, examples of your work, information on work previously performed via the gigs portal and outside of ProDevs, feedback/rating information, and other information, including your username (“Profile”). The information in your Profile may be visible to all ProDevs Users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your user account. You may edit certain information in your Profile via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view certain content you post to your Profile. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at email@example.com
We use information collected through the portal to provide and improve our website, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted with your consent.
We use the information we collect:
- To provide and improve the portal, complete your transactions, address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact you with administrative communications, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of ProDevs or third parties), and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the instructions in the Your Account & Notification Settings section
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the portal and elsewhere online;
- To assess your ability and skillset/experience in performing projects for Clients
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of ProDevs or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
UNLESS YOU REQUEST THAT WE DELETE CERTAIN INFORMATION, WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR AT LEAST FIVE (5) YEARS AND MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
ProDevs will not sell or rent any collected information to third parties. ProDevs will not share your information with other users or third parties except in cases required to provide services requested through the portal.
We only share your information with third parties considered to be essential in the facilitation and provision of our services and regulated institutions (e.g., financial institutions). In the section below, we list the reasons why we share information.
- Information about Talents Shared with Clients: We share information regarding Talents working on a Client project with Clients. Note that if a Talent is suspended from the ProDevs Service, we may share that information with Clients for whom that Talent has worked or applied for work. If you choose to apply for work as a Talent via the portal, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Client(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Talent Profile.
- Information about Clients Shared with Talents: If you have entered into a service contract with another user, we may provide them with your name and other essential details as is necessary in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a dispute. The user receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes. You must immediately notify the ProDevs team if such occurs
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service on our behalf, or to perform Service-related duties (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection, and improvement of ProDevs’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: ProDevs will share information with government agencies as required by law. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to the government or law enforcement officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation. We will do this in order to protect the property and rights of ProDevs or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Internal Operations: ProDevs may share information, including Personal Information, within their organization, and with other partners or affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. We may transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale. You will be notified via email and/or a notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the portal (for example, administrative and service announcements, project updates, client communication) via email and other means as is necessary. To stop all communication from ProDevs, you may reach out to us using the chat feature on the portal, however stopping all communications might result in not being notified of changes to our Terms of Service, ongoing work projects, communication with clients, and communication with the ProDevs team.
If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the portal. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so by sending a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use all reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information may remain on the portal even if you close your account, including information about your projects and messages between you and other users. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives, and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may remain in our system for administrative purposes only.
For inquiries or comments regarding this policy, you can email the team at email@example.com