You can reach out through ProDevs within five (5) days of the payment being made if you wish to request a refund directly from a Talent.
ProDevs encourages Clients and Talents to resolve disputes among themselves or to take advantage of our dispute resolution process. If all attempts to resolve refund dispute fails, this refund policy (The “policy”) informs you about your right to receive a refund for services completed through our Gigs portal as well as describes the procedures, rules, and guidelines relating to the refund.
Please read this policy carefully to understand your rights and also understand the requirements for the refund.
ProDevs may offer returns in the following condition
- If the service has not been performed or the scope of work has not been delivered within the agreed time frame
- If the talent has not responded within ten (10) business days of signing the service contract
- If the service performed was different from the one requested; this includes subpar results as determined by the dispute resolution team ( This applies when the talent has been given the opportunities to redo the work two times and still delivers a substandard work project )
- If the customer cancels a milestone before completion of the project
- If the talent loses a dispute
Client and Talent may mutually agree to a refund for reasons other than have been mentioned above, however, authorization of such refunds will be subject to a review by the ProDevs team. Refunds are only applicable to funds held in the Client’s wallet. Do not attempt to process a refund through bank chargebacks or payment company as this might lead to the account being permanently deactivated Customers may request a refund within five (5) business days following receipt of the service.
Notwithstanding other provisions of this policy, we may refuse to grant refunds if;
- You received completed service but simply change your mind about the service
- You were aware or notified of the potential problems of the service before making payment or accepting the final result of service
- You did not like the service or realize you have no use for it
- You approved the service provided before verifying/reviewing the quality of service
If you are dissatisfied with the service provided to you and you are eligible for a refund as provided under this policy, you must lodge a complaint using the chat feature on the portal. Once a complaint has been lodged, a member of the team will reach out to the complainer and an internal review will be conducted
Refunds are issued at our discretion and refund requests may be accepted or rejected by the ProDevs team. ProDevs also reserves the right to charge a 3% fee from Client payments to facilitate client wallet and disbursement fees associated with the payment service when issuing a refund.
For inquiries or comments regarding this policy, you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org